The Advocates' Benevolent Association launched Three (3) Scholarship in Y2014 that will be supporting students of deceased advocates enrolled in the Kenya School of Law.
- Be Enrolled to the Kenya School of Law
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
- Have holding over Firm to practice in after the course before admission to the bar.
- Show evidence for upkeep (food, transport, health insurance, books) during the course.
- A copy of birth certificate/Identity card
- A copy of Death Certificate of deceased Advocate
- A recent passport photo
- Application letter
- Duly completed Application Form.