The Advocates' Benevolent Association launched the Scholarship in Y2014 that will be supporting Three (3) needy students enrolled in the Kenya School of Law.
- Be Enrolled to the Kenya School of Law
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
- Have holding over Firm to practice in after the course before admission to the bar.
- Show evidence for upkeep (food, transport, health insurance, books) during the course.
- A copy of birth certificate/Identity card
- A recent passport photo
- Application letter
- Duly completed Application Form.