LSK Annual Conference Registration Extension15 August, 2017 11:08 AM Kwale County Agnetta
The Law Society of Kenya Annual Conference will be held from 23rd - 27th August, 2017 at the Leisure Lodge Beach & Golf Resort in Diani, Kwale County.
The theme for this year’s conference will be: “Safeguarding the Rule of Law and Democratic Gains”.
ALL participants including Day Delegates are entitled to attend both the Welcome Reception and the Gala Dinner.
Members are requested to register early for the conference so as to enjoy the discounted ‘early bird’ rates and also assist the Society in planning for the event. ALL payments for the conference should be submitted at the LSK Secretariat together with a filled attached/enclosed registration form before Wednesday, 16th August 2017 for the Flight Package and Friday, 18th August 2017 for both Own Transport and Day Delegates Packages.
Group flight arrangements have been made with the following airlines:
- Kenya Airways
- Jambo Jet
- Fly 540
- Safarilink and
- Air Kenya.
Those who opt for the Flight Package will be entitled to return airport transfers. The Secretariat will assist in arranging for group transfers at a discounted rate for participants who opt for the Own Transport Package which does not include transfer costs. Requests for group transfer arrangements should be made in good time and match with the available flight schedules.
Participants will be booked to stay at the following hotels:
- Leisure Lodge Golf & Beach Resort
- Leopard Beach Resort & Spa
- Diani Reef Resort
Kindly ensure to indicate your preferred hotel on the registration form. Shuttle services shall be provided for those who will be booked to stay outside the venue. Room allocation shall be on a ‘first come first served’ basis and will be subject to availability.
Participants will be awarded four (4) CPD Units for attending the conference. Please ensure to sign the registration forms for the two (2) conference days.
This year, the President’s Golf Tournament will be held on Saturday, 26th August 2017 at the Leisure Lodge Golf Course where various prizes will be won. Interested participants are requested to register through the LSK Secretariat. Leisure Lodge Resort shall avail the only golf course in South Coast to participants
- No bookings will be made without payment;
- No payments will be accepted after the deadline as indicated above;
- Rooms shall be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis;
- Participants should be ready to travel at any appointed time on both travel days;
- All registered participants including Day Delegates are entitled to attend the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner;
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing before the registration deadline as indicated above;
- No refund will be made for cancellations made after the registration deadline as indicated above;
- Cancellation terms and policies shall apply;
- The LSK Secretariat bears no responsibility if spaces are filled before the deadline.
For further information, kindly call the LSK Secretariat on 0720904983/020-8155295 or send an email to email@example.com, visit facebook: Law Society of Kenya or twitter: lawsocietykenya
For More information and the rates click here