NOTICE IS HEREBY given pursuant to Section 30(1), Section 32 of the Law Society Act 2014 and Regulation 32 (1) of the Law Society of Kenya (General) Regulations 1962, that an ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING of the Society is convened for and shall take place at the Bomas of Kenya, Langata/Forest Edge Road at 11:00am on Saturday, 30th March 2019.
1. Secretary to read the Notice convening the Meeting.
2. Adoption of the Agenda.
3. Silence in tribute to members departed.
4. Confirmation of Minutes of the Ordinary General Meeting (AGM) held on 24th March 2018 at Intercontinental Nairobi.
5. Matters Arising.
6. Report of the Council pursuant to Section 26 of the Law Society of Kenya Act.
7. Presentation of the Accounts and Balance Sheet for the year ended 31st December 2018, pursuant to Section 25(2) of the Law Society of Kenya Act and appointment of auditors.
8. Consideration and adoption of the Council’s decision to have the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) appointed as the body to undertake elections for the position of membership to the Council pursuant to Section 20 of the Law Society of Kenya Act, in the year 2020.
9. Notice of Motion by members given to the Secretary (if any).
10. Any other business which may be admitted in accordance with the provision of Regulation 35.