ABA Annual General Meeting 202023 July, 2020 07:37 AM Nairobi Communications
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, pursuant to Rule 21 of the Advocates’ Benevolent Association Rules and the ruling given by the Court in Nairobi High Court Misc. Application, HCCOMMMISC/E729/2020(OS), that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Association shall take place at the offices of the Law Society of Kenya along Gitanga Road virtually through the Zoom/Webinar Platform on Thursday, 23rd July, 2020 at 8:30am.
Click Here to access the details on how to register for the Advocates' Benevolent Association Annual General Meeting.
A G E N D A
1. Secretary to read the Notice convening the Meeting.
2. Adoption of the Agenda.
3. Silent tribute to Departed Members.
4. Confirmation of the Minutes of the General Meeting held on Saturday, 30th March, 2019 at the Bomas of Kenya, Nairobi. (Copy of the Minutes can be accessed on the link ABA Annual General Meeting Minutes>).
5. Matters Arising.
6. The Report of the Board of Management for the year ended 30th September, 2019. (Click Here to access the copy of the Report, i.e. from page 221 - 233)
7. Presentation of the Accounts and Balance Sheet for the year ended 30th September, 2019. (Copy of the Accounts can be accessed on the link The Advocates Benevolent Association Accounts 2019)
8. Notices of Motion, if any.
9. ABA Election Results Announcement.
10. ANY OTHER BUSINESS.
BY ORDER OF COUNCIL
MERCY K. WAMBUA, OGW