Law Society of Kenya-Annual Conference-202206 June, 2022 05:44 PM Leisure Lodge Beach & Golf Resort, in Diani - Kwale County. Communications
The Law Society of Kenya (LSK) Annual Conference will be held from 6th – 10th July, 2022 at the Lodge Beach & Golf Resort, in Diani - Kwale County.
This year, the Annual Conference will be held under the theme: “The Election Laws: Are they the Anchors of Democracy, Rule of Law and Good Governance or a Recipe for Chaos, Obfuscation and Turmoil?”
Conference Sub Theme:
“Modern Legal Practice: Technology as a Tool of Trade in Commerce & Dispute Resolution”.
Conference Registration Fees:
The Law Society of Kenya will only receive Conference Registration Fees (as tabulated below). Delegates shall be required to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
|Annual Conference Rate
13th – 31st May, 2022
1st to 30th June,
1st to 4th July,
|Delegates Registration Fees||KES 28,000||KES 32,000||KES 35,000|
The Registration Fee includes:
- Annual Conference Registration
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday, 6th July, 2022.
- Annual Conference Facilities including tea breaks & lunches on Thursday, 7th and Friday 8th July, 2022.
- Gala Dinner on Friday, 8th July, 2022.
Travel & Accommodation:
All Conference Delegates are informed to make own travel and accommodation arrangements. The Law Society of Kenya has negotiated for discounts from the nearby hotels and airlines as per the list on the following link, LSK Annual Conference 2022 - Travel and Accommodation Kindly get in touch directly with the hotels and airlines for further details.
LSK President’s Golf Tournament
The LSK President’s Golf Tournament will be held on Saturday, 9th July, 2022 at the Leisure Lodge Golf Club, Kwale County (More details to be communicated).
Payment Procedure & Details:
To register for the Conference, kindly log on to your LSK Online Account and book for the event under ‘Open CPD Events’. An invoice will be generated to enable members make payments. Members are requested to register early for the Conference so as to enjoy the discounted ‘early bird’ rates and also assist the Society in planning. ALL payments for the Conference should be made through CASH DEPOSIT/ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER/BANK TRANSFERS to the LSK Kenya Commercial Bank Account or through MPESA on or before the Registration Deadline of 4th July, 2022. NB: Invoices are not transferable as it relates to the specific account and can only be validated once. For any assistance in generating the invoice, kindly contact LSK Secretariat through firstname.lastname@example.org or 0720-904 983 or 0111- 045 300.
Participants will be awarded four (4) CPD Points for attending the Conference for the two (2) days. The two-day Conference will entail four (4) sessions with each session being awarded 1 CPD Point. Members will be required to sign in for each session in order to acquire ALL the 4 CPD Points.
- No payment shall be accepted after the registration deadline of 4th July, 2022.
- Participants will only be able to make payments after making online booking and obtaining an invoice.
- All payments must be made through the details provided above.
- All bookings will be confirmed upon payment.
- No cash or cheque payments will be allowed at the LSK Secretariat.
- Participants are requested to make own travel and accommodation arrangements.
- The Society has negotiated discounted rates for hotels and flights. Click here LSK Annual Conference 2022 - Travel and Accommodation to access the list.
- All registered participants are entitled to attend the Welcome Reception and the Gala Dinner events.
- All cancellations must be submitted to the LSK Secretariat in writing before the registration deadline. No refund will be made for cancellations made after the registration deadline.
- The LSK Secretariat bears no responsibility if spaces are filled before the deadline.