With the support of Safaricom, The Council, through the In House Counsel Committee chaired by Ms. Ndinda Kinyili, Council member, hosted the Inaugural In House Caucus under the theme: “Governance as the Epitome of Successful Organisations in the 21st Century” on 19th June 2018.
The guest speakers were:
- Mr. Paul Muthaura, CEO Capital Markets Authority
- Ms. Joy Mdivo,Executive Director East Africa Center for Law and justice
- Mr. Fred Waithaka, HOD Legal and Secretarial Services Safaricom Limited.
- The President of the LSK, Allen Gichuhi opened the forum which was held at SAFARICOM MICHEAL JOSEPH CENTRE.
- The Forum was moderated by: Ms. Mercy WAMBUA, CEO, LSK and Ms. Ruth Kirwa, Commissioner, Law Reform Commission.